Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey! Somebody changed the background and put Christmas away until next year. Thanks. I scanned everyone else's blogs and nobody had changed theirs. I thought that would be clue as to who had done it. But NO. I have some crazy pictures of when I was a little girl I might put them on the blog for a good laugh but it is going to take a lesson from Matt on the Weekend. We love you All. The family pictures are coming along send in your requests soon as you can. I think the background was changed by Tanelle because it is the color of her bedroom. Does anyone else have a clue as to who did it???

1 comment:

KyJeanell said...

I think only certain people have rights to change the background, etc. I think Ben and Tanelle have them since they set the blog up for us-- is that right?